Sunday, March 16, 2008

Great looks for dressing with ease, found with Tory Burch

Yesterday, Capitol Moms went scouting out for some great luxe products for Mommy and Baby. While out, I caught the Tory Burch Spring and Resort Collection fashion show and found a several pieces that I can't wait to share.

Since I have recently had a beautiful little boy, yes, I am a little biased, I've got my anteanae out for styles that have an ease about them, not too body conscious, but with great color and a little glamour to help a new momma get her groove back.

One of my favorites of her line are the tunics, particularly the Tory Tunic. It comes in a variety of colors, my favorites are the nautically inspired navy linen trimmed in a crisp white and the punchy pink print on cotton voile that just screams, "Welcome to the I'land, Mon". Pair it with a great pair of jeans or a pair of flowy linen pants and metalic sandals and you're good to go.

And I also love this dress. It comes in an easy silk jersey that pack well, shows a little of that fabulous new momma cleavage, and has great detailing that will draw all attention away form any remnants of a baby bump. Tory Burch Resort 2008 Martin Halter


Locally available at Neiman Marcus or at www.toryburch.com

Pictures courtesy of Tory Burch.com