Tuesday, April 15, 2008

This Momma Likes to Eat -- Delia's Online

Anyone who knows me, knows my love of food, cookbooks and tasty treats.  I bake, broil, try to grill -- though my husband is much better -- and have an affinity for food network and old Southern desserts.  They just make me happy, and I have recently been re-aquainted with an old friend.  The British favorite, Delia Smith.

At Delia's online home you will find, fast dinners, classic treats, elaborate showpieces made simple with helpful tips that have made me look like a rockstar hostess with minimal effort...and who doesn't love that.

Be sure to check out the recipe of the day, the Cheats tips and the How To Cook series (there is a mean buttermilk scone recipe that has bribed many a child.)

To see, what I mean visit, www.deliaonline.com

No comments: