Monday, February 25, 2008

Good eating --- fast with Nigella Express


I am a foodie. Cooking is one of my more pleasurable hobbies; not saying that I make dinner every night, but it's close. I love days of slow baking and the delicious smell of bread or cookies baking in the oven, but with my busy life these days -- there just isn't that kind of time, that's why I love Nigella Lawson's Nigella Express.

Nigella Express is the accompanying book to the hit Food Network Show. The gist is think Good Food Fast. I've had the book for about a month now and have tried many of the recipes to much success -- my favorite is the Banana Butterscotch Muffins, which I sub Dark Chocolate Chips for and I add a handful of raw oats to up the health quotient...

Seriously yummy with minimal effort and universally liked around my household, just what this busy mommy likes.

Shop at www.nigella.com or click this link to Amazon.

Picture taken from Amazon.com