Monday, November 05, 2007

Finds from the Metropolitan Food and Entertaining Show: Kitsch'n Glam Aprons


Alright, I admit it. I'm kind of throw-back to the fifties on occasion. I love the smell of baking bread and treating my hubby to home-cooked meals. I collect cookbooks and read ettiquette guides, but I like to kick it up several knotches and I actually wear an apron while cooking because unlike the fifties, my day-to-day is alot more like run, rush, pause, repeat, especially with the growing bump and an almost two-year old in tow.

But this weekend, at the show, I found several treats which I will be posting about over the next few days. My favorite which I am wearing now is my new apron from Kitsch'n Glam, makers of swanky aprons in fun fabrics and great styles.

I figure that while the bump is growing I will accesorize anyway possible and bring bits of sparkle into everyday activities like making dinner.

To see their seriously swell collection: visit www.kitschnglam.com