Friday, January 25, 2008

When you add one more, looking for great prices and products -- found them both at Albee Baby



Ok, so I shouldn't have been surprised by the amount of stuff that you need when you add one more. Receiving blankets, carseats, strollers, carriers, bottles, bibs, onesies, breast pumps, nursing pads just to name a few things, and that's not even counting the gifts and neccesities for big sister. It's alot and could be overwhelming.

When my son made his entrance early, we realized just how not ready we were and the scramble began. Thankfully as a part of the Resource Service, I already had experience locating products on the fly, but for some reason it makes it a little different when you can't make up your own mind.

This is why I love Albee Baby, a great site as an off-shoot of the Manhattan-based Albee Baby Carriage. They carry a great selection of new baby gear products and supplies, by all brands that you already know and love.

We just order a double-stroller, I was in debate about the whole idea, but later decided that a 2 year old is not quite ready to be stroller free. Service was excellent, the stroller arrived on my doorstep about 3 days from the night that I placed the order and I just saw my stroller in one of the major baby warehouse's circular's for about $80 more.

Visit www.albeebaby.com to view their range and see for yourself.

Photos:Albee Baby