Thursday, October 19, 2006

November is National Novel Writing Month


For a long time now, I have been considering myself as a freelance writer and as an aspiring, yet unpublished novelist, but as life has progressed, writing my own great American novel has become increasingly more difficult and since the birth of my daughter, my writing has dropped down to nill.

A little birdie dropped a challenge in my ear, November is National Novel Writing Month. It is a world-wide challenge to all of us wanna-be published authors that cannot seem to turn off their inner-editor and sometimes inner-critic. It a challenge to get that novel finished and have an online support network to help you along. While you're there, if you are so inclined, check out the programs that this group is involved in. You can join us at the National Novel Writing Month's website, www.nanowrimo.org

No comments: