Thursday, October 19, 2006

Connecting Moms... so much fun


There is this new online group that I want to share with y'all. It's called Connecting Moms. I've been a member for a few months now and I love the connections that I have made. I've met local moms, moms from my old hometown and enjoyed getting to know other people on my own time table.

What I also love about the group is meeting other mom-preneurs and getting motivation from other women like me, but there is so much more that I am still discovering like the raffles, the online-diary, mom-messages, raves and reviews of products. In a word, it rocks. Click on the link above or check out the website, www.connectingmoms.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this wonderful write up Teia! I love your Blogs. As always hugs to you and your family! ~ Shell from ConnectingMoms.com

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for posting a link to ConnectingMoms! It's a wonderful site, and as a first time mom, I truly enjoy visiting it everyday :)
~8sandy from ConnectingMoms.com