Wednesday, July 22, 2009

CM Favorite: Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Baby Blossom Surface and Freshening Sprays


It's summer and I've taken it upon myself to do a little really, late "Spring" Cleaning, but with a 3 year old and a 1 year old, who wants all those nasty smelling chemicals to do a job that you probably don't want to do anyway.

Then when strolling the local Whole Foods, I stumbled upon Mrs. Meyers Baby Blossom Surface Spray and Freshening Spray.

Two words: LOVE THEM!

I dumped out the block bin, found some crazy stuff inside and then sprayed everything down. I loved the smell, the way that random crayon marks seemed to disappear and how easy it was. The freshening spray has become a great light linen spray and just a little spray does it.

Shop now for a 20% discount at www.mrsmeyers.com