Thursday, September 04, 2008

Kids Busy Box: Hours of Fun


Let me tell you about a fabulous product created by local Rockville mamas that I love for my Zenora, The Kids Busy Box - Deluxe Edition. It is a craft box with instructions and everything (and I mean everything) that your little artist needs to be able to create fun stuff.

The first thing we made was the little royalty crown. It occupied my daughter for 45 minutes as she put little stars on a crown and watched the glue dry. It was crazy easy and a very precious gift to a busy mama -- time. We laughed, took pics and watched her talk about colors and shapes while building another great memory.

I recommend that every house have at least one of these kits; it's a lifesafer and a great present for grampies and nanas too.

Happy crafting. To get yours visit, www.kidsbusybox.com