Saturday, September 15, 2007

The Little Black Book

Once in a while, you find a great resource that you can't wait to share -- The Little Black Book Guide for Every Busy Woman is one of those. I pick one up every season. These cute, slim and fabulously free volumes are published by Bloom and are chock full of tips, resources and other word-of-mouth recommended tidbits sure to fit your needs. I find mine at the local Whole Foods Market, but I've seen them at the auto shop, my Obs office and at the Starbucks up the street.

What I love is that recently Betty, the fabulous persona of the Guide, has kicked it up a notch and sends regular quick read, busy mama-friendly, emails with tips, events and new fun stuff for this area.

Check out her site at http://www.everybusywoman.com/ and let them know Capitol Moms sent you.