Monday, July 16, 2007

Mommy Jewelry - Done right! (The Fine Art of Family)

Who doesn't love Mommy jewelry... especially when it is done right. The other day Capitol Moms was introduced to a particularly beautiful line by Monica Rich Kosann, noted photographer and maker of classically, swanky modern day heirlooms.

She features lovely lockets, photocases and beautiful museum quality pieces that I haven't found anywhere else. The pieces are made of sterling silver or 18K gold on slim luxurious chains or a casual black silk cord. Right now, I'm wearing the image case with a rockin' picture of my Z and have received several compliments over the last couple of days. It looks great with jeans and tee or with a bright summery dress.

I recommend checking out their site, if only for the fabulous photography. I'm sure, like me, you'll find a piece that will bring a smile to your lips. Monica's line is featured at http://www.thefineartoffamily.com/ and line ranges from $150 and up and is loved by celebs like Katie Holmes and Madonna and local mommas alike.