Friday, March 07, 2008

Sol Loves - Lillebaby's Eurotote - Bringing Home Preemie Extra

Bringing Home Preemie is our 5 part suppplement of products and services that I have come to love and use regularly with my own now just over 8lb. "preemie".



My little one loves to be wrapped up tight, swaddled and all cozy warm. I, personally, love products that multi-task to fulfill several duties beautifully. Lillebaby's Eurotote does just that.

It is a light-weight, multi-weather cradle carrier, rather similar to a moses basket-minus the basket, a bunting bag, travel mat and fits right into our car seat and stroller without disturbing Sollie. He loves it; you simply place your baby in the center, snuggle them all tight and then carry the bag with two easily adjustable straps.

It is a nice alternative to our sling; it's washable and it's just as easy for my tall 6'5'' hubby as it is for me to use. The Eurotote also comes in a variety of colors for fashionable mixing and matching.

To purchase online, visit Scandinavian Child's website, http://www.scichild.com/where_to_buy.cfm